I'm trying out a new church and the 2nd time I ever went there was a a guy leading worship and his voice was awesome. The last time I went to church, they had a CD and this song was on it. I'm loving it right now. You can listen to it at http://somaspokane.org/resources/music/ The song is Grace and Peace. Lyrics below.
All my soul
Has come to be an instrument of hope.
My Lord has made me useful
Come now child,
Lay your burndens down and trade for rest your debt,
Come now and be made well
God of light shine down
I am overwhelmed
God of light shine down
I am overwhelmed
(x2)
Grace and Peace to the weary soul whose heart is full of holes
Grace and Peace to the fatherless and widow we declare
Grace and Peace to the prodigal whose traded love for gold
Grace and Peace from a God whose yoke is easy and His load is light
Oh my lord
I'm set apart please let me not be still
Find me in Your will
Take myself, I offer up this empty cup let it
Be filled with your life
I can not be still x4
Grace and Peace to the weary soul whose heart if full of holes
Grace and Peace to the fatherless and widow we declare
Grace and Peace to the prodical who has traded love for gold
Grace and Peace from a God whose yoke is easy and load is light
Grace and Peace x2
I was hopeless
You led with light
I was lifeless
You gave me life
I was drowning
You cast a line
I was useless
Now I'm alive in you
x2 (previous 2 verses)
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)
Blessings,
Jon
No comments:
Post a Comment